The Minster and Parish Church of St George, Doncaster, South Yorkshire
Inspecting Architect to this church, built to the design of George Gilbert Scott between 1854 and 1858 following fire which destroyed the mediaeval church. David has carried out two quinquennials and since 2001 has been project architect for multiple phases of work at this superb building, including stonework, lead roof and glazing repairs.
Much has been achieved, repair-wise but there is still much to do. In addition, the PCC is considering how space inside could be used more effectively for modern needs.